With summer behind us and the arrival of autumn comes cooler temperatures. It’s a great time to go house hunting in Oak Island, North Carolina and there’s less competition from families during the autumn months.
What also makes this a good time to locate real estate is that sellers will be more willing to negotiate as the months draw closer to the holidays.
Oak Island offers the convenience of having Southport and Wilmington, NC, close enough to provide you with everything you need close by. But if you need other reasons to finally make that move to the Oak Island area of North Carolina here are 10 good ones for you.
- Oak Island has 10 miles of uncrowded beaches!
- More than 60 public beach-access points
- Two fishing piers open for the public’s use
- Two marinas
- Three public boat and canoe ramps that boating lovers will sure to enjoy.
- Oak Island Golf Club with 18 holes
- Over 6 more courses to play in near by Southport.
- Some of the best fishing along the eastern seaboard is right here.
- Plenty of specialty shops, art galleries and local craft boutiques
- Lots of affordably priced Oak Island, NC real estate, sure to be perfect for your next home.
If you’d like to speak to us or arrange a time to look at properties, just give Sloane Realty a call at (910) 579-1144. We’d be happy to show you around.